Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Movie News & Gossip Shia LaBeouf: I 'Dropped The Ball' On 'Indiana Jones' Sequel


Shia LaBeouf told the Los Angeles Times that he shares some of the accusation for the failures of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" - but he is additionally pointing the feel at the monkeys he was affected to beat through the boscage with.

"I feel like I alone the brawl on the bequest that bodies admired and cherished," Shia told the Los Angeles Times' 24 Frames blog back asked about the fourth "Indiana Jones" cine while in Cannes over the weekend. "You get to monkey-swinging and things like that and you can accusation it on the biographer and you can accusation it on [director] Steven [Spielberg]," he continued. "But the actor's job is to accomplish it appear animate and accomplish it work, and I couldn't do it. So that's my fault. Simple."

0 comments: